Advertise

 
 
 
 
Monday, January 9, 2012

Urgent requirement for php developers and designers

5 comments
Hello Friends,

We are new company in Ahmedabad. We are looking for 1 web designer and 2 php developers urgently who can join us as soon as possible. Interested candidates can send me their resume to outsourcetogb@gmail.com with following information.

- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period (not more than a week)

Thx,

5 Responses so far.

  1. sathya says:

    Ecommerce developers in bangalore

    Great posting.Nice information.Thanks for sharing it.

  2. Development of a website is no doubt a continuous process which proves its importance. so one need to be updated to justify his/her job. I am extremely happy with the PHP open source so it is always valuable to learn PHP.


    Thanks
    PHP Jobs

  3. Wow, amazing weblog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire glance of your site is magnificent, let alone the content!
    seo services in surat

  4. Unknown says:

    PHP development is the good tutorial for create the normal static website with basic functionality.
    Web Design Company | Web Development Companies

  5. Unknown says:

    Yippeee…dude, I feel like walking over and giving you a big bear hug. Thank you for taking time to tell me all about freelance job opportunities. Can you give some advice on where I can upload my stuff? I am a wannabe music composer and have quite a few original pieces that I am eagerly waiting to sell. I hit upon some cool sites like www.zopcodes.com,company logo design. Do you know of more such places on the internet where there are people to buy my work? Just can’t wait to begin.

Leave a Reply

 
Ahmedabad IT Job Openings © 2011 A2ZGovjobs.in | Tenderslive.com | Sms | Freetenders.co.in | MobileXxtream.in | My Celebrity | Birthday Wishes

SMS, Nice SMS, Free SMS, Friendship SMS, Send Free SMS, Funny SMS Jokes, Free SMS Site, Flirt SMS, SMS Jokes, Love SMS, Sweet Love SMS, Romantic SMS